Clients are advised to credit users upon receipt of our webhook notifications or successful payment redirect, even though the money not yet landed in the operational account.
This is because Stitch runs off the standard EFT rails governed by BankServ’s batch settlement times.
In the event a user claims they have not been credited despite making a successful payment, you should check to ensure that:
- Your technical team received a valid redirect instruction post-payment
- Your technical team received a valid webhook, if subscribed to the webhook service
- The user made a payment from within your app/integration and not directly from their banking app or portal
- The user can confirm they saw the payment success screen
- The user is able to view the successful debit transaction within their banking portal and/or is able to provide a valid POP
If the above fails feel free to contact Stitch support using the form here 🧑🏿💻