All banks accounts have an EAP limit, which is used to limit the value of payments made of a predetermined duration. Below we will highlight ways to increase this limit for Standard Bank specifically.
As per the FNB support guide,
- Login to Online Banking using your username and password.
- Select the My Bank Accounts tab.
- Select the credit card for which you want to increase the limit.
- Select the Upgrade Card/Increase Limit button.
- Select the Yes button to continue.
- Proceed to apply for a Limit Increase by providing the relevant information. Check the box to acknowledge that you meet the requirements. Select the Continue button.
- Confirm your monthly financial commitments by selecting the Accept button.
- Complete the details on the form and select the Continue button.
- Confirm that the details for your card are correct by selecting the Confirm button.
- Read the product Terms and Conditions and click Accept. Read and accept the FNB Terms and Conditions by checking the tick box and selecting the Continue button.
- Select the Accept button to accept your FNB Credit Card Limit Increase.
- A results screen will display the result of your limit increase request. Select the Finish button to complete the process.