All bank accounts have an EAP limit, which is used to limit the value of payments made over a predetermined duration, for security purposes. Below we will highlight ways to increase this limit for ABSA specifically.
As per the ABSA banking support guide:
- Log on to the Absa Banking App
- Tap Menu in the bottom right of your screen
- Tap Digital limits
- Tap Edit on the top right of your screen
- Change your limit
- Tap Save
- Tap OK to acknowledge the pop-up message
- Accept the verification request that pops up
- Tap Done
Article is closed for comments.