Allow end-users to confirm their personal identity information (as held by their bank) with a business
Stitch Identity lets businesses request bank-verified personal information from users. Once a user has given permission, the Stitch API can provide details of a user’s identity directly from the bank to the requesting business.
- Standardized: Each field is standardized across banks & easy to use. The Stitch API can retrieve data from banks with varied formats, but we clean, standardize and provide it ready-to-use.
- User consented: Stitch can only release account data with user consent and our user-friendly SSO makes this clear to users
- Error-free: Eliminate manual typing mistakes from account collection. Stitch users sign-on using familiar credentials (commonly username and password); no need to remember or find an account number manually.
- Verified: User identity held by a bank account has been verified against set documentation (In South Africa, according to FICA regulation)
Use cases :
- PSP & Platforms: Fraud reduction by matching bank account identity data against KYC identity data
- Fintech: Lending businesses (Fraud reduction)