Stitch offers all clients a fully functional dashboard once they have gone live with any of our payment methods to monitor and keep track of all payments that have been processed through Stith.
The Stitch dashboard will allow you to keep track of the below products once you have fully integrated with stitch :
- Pay by bank transactions
- Card transactions
- Cash transactions
- Capitec Pay transactions
- Debit Order or DebiCheck payments
- Crypto transactions
- Manual transfers
- Refunds (coming soon)
- Safelink Metrics (coming soon)
The dashboard will able you to manage your client account settings by adjusting the below settings :
- Redirect URIs (coming soon)
- Webhooks (coming soon)
- Generate client Ids (coming soon)
- Download Recon statements (coming soon)
The stitch dashboard allows you to filter by date and currency. This allows you to check how your client is performing on a day-by-day, weekly, monthly and annual basis:
Elements of the Stitch Dashboard
- Transaction View: This allows you to view all the transactions that have been processed for your client
- Stitch Payins: The payins amount shows you a summary of the full amount that has been paid into your bank account
- Direct Bank Payins: Direct deposits are payments made without a Payment Request. This can happen if:
- Stitch is configured to be in the flow of funds and
- The user makes a payment directly from their banking portal.
- Client Top-ups: Client Top-ups are payments made by a client in order top up their float account so they can process refunds or other payouts
- Withdrawals: Withdrawals are made from a Stitch bank account that has been set up and funds paid into
- Disbursements: Disbursements are instructions for Stitch to pay directly to destination accounts. These come in two variations:
- Unlinked - send disbursements directly to a specified destination account.
- Linked - send disbursements to an account that was previously linked by Stitch (withdrawal use-case).
- Settlements: A settlement represents a payout made to a client and contains a batched set of user payments.
- Refunds: Refunds allow the reversal of a payment made through Stitch. Multiple partial refunds can also be created up to the amount of the original payment. This feature is currently only available to South African customers.
In the dashboard, you can filter transactions by the reference and payment request ID. In addition to the filter, you can also download a statement for recon purposes: